The man who began the end of United’s Champions League dream could be a summer target for Roberto Mancini.
Ivica Olic tormented the United defence and set up Bayern’s first goal in Germany before snatching a last minute winner while in the second leg at Old Trafford, Olic scored Bayern’s first goal before former Chelsea man Arjen Robben squared the tie with a superb volley to dump United out.
Mancini will be looking to strengthen his squad during the summer with the possibility of Champions League football should City finish fourth in the league and Olic’s attitude and work rate would suit the blues and would also be an instant hit with the City fans.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund