Today Ive been in touch with the good folks at City and have been told the Vuvuzela is still not banned. This will be reviewed in the coming weeks with City seemingly waiting to see the impact it has on the stadium.
That been said this seems to be an important matter for many Ciy fans worring their ear drums will be blown away by this menace of the footballing world.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville