Today Ive been in touch with the good folks at City and have been told the Vuvuzela is still not banned. This will be reviewed in the coming weeks with City seemingly waiting to see the impact it has on the stadium.
That been said this seems to be an important matter for many Ciy fans worring their ear drums will be blown away by this menace of the footballing world.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?