Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is in the final year of his contract and the club are yet to open talks with his camp regarding an extension.
The striker’s agent has confirmed that he will sit down with the player and see what the 32-year-old decides with regards to his future at Manchester City.
His agent Hernan Reguera said via MEN: “Look, I haven’t talked to anyone. I have no idea. And by the way, I’m on vacation right now. Yes. We’ll see what the player wants”.
Aguero is one of Manchester city’s best ever players and the Premier League side will struggle to replace him if he leaves at the end of this season. He has helped Manchester City win every domestic trophy and he will be hoping to guide them to a Champions league win before he leaves the club next summer.
There are very few players in the World who are as good as the Argentine.
Despite his age, the 32 year old could still be a useful option for Pep Guardiola and Manchester City and it will be interesting to see the Premier League side try and agree on an extension with him in the coming months.
Previously the striker expressed a desire to return to Argentina or Spain and it will be interesting to see where he ends up next summer.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot