Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is in the final year of his contract and the club are yet to open talks with his camp regarding an extension.
The striker’s agent has confirmed that he will sit down with the player and see what the 32-year-old decides with regards to his future at Manchester City.
His agent Hernan Reguera said via MEN: “Look, I haven’t talked to anyone. I have no idea. And by the way, I’m on vacation right now. Yes. We’ll see what the player wants”.
Aguero is one of Manchester city’s best ever players and the Premier League side will struggle to replace him if he leaves at the end of this season. He has helped Manchester City win every domestic trophy and he will be hoping to guide them to a Champions league win before he leaves the club next summer.
There are very few players in the World who are as good as the Argentine.
Despite his age, the 32 year old could still be a useful option for Pep Guardiola and Manchester City and it will be interesting to see the Premier League side try and agree on an extension with him in the coming months.
Previously the striker expressed a desire to return to Argentina or Spain and it will be interesting to see where he ends up next summer.
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits