Manchester City have qualified for Uefa Champions League’s knockout rounds for the eight successive time.
The Citizens are unbeaten in this year’s competition. They have sewn up their place in the top of the group with a game to go.
Who could City face?
Manchester City cannot be drawn against the teams whom they faced in the group stage. So, Porto is out of the contention. So are all of City’s English counterparts.
City’s likely opponents are– Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Monchengladbach, Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Atalanta, Ajax, Sevilla, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Bruges, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir.
There are many groups which are ‘too close to call’ as of now. The teams who qualify from those groups will only be known on the final matchday.
The draw will take place on December 14 in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits