Manchester City have qualified for Uefa Champions League’s knockout rounds for the eight successive time.
The Citizens are unbeaten in this year’s competition. They have sewn up their place in the top of the group with a game to go.
Who could City face?
Manchester City cannot be drawn against the teams whom they faced in the group stage. So, Porto is out of the contention. So are all of City’s English counterparts.
City’s likely opponents are– Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Monchengladbach, Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Atalanta, Ajax, Sevilla, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Bruges, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir.
There are many groups which are ‘too close to call’ as of now. The teams who qualify from those groups will only be known on the final matchday.
The draw will take place on December 14 in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend