Manchester City have qualified for Uefa Champions League’s knockout rounds for the eight successive time.
The Citizens are unbeaten in this year’s competition. They have sewn up their place in the top of the group with a game to go.
Who could City face?
Manchester City cannot be drawn against the teams whom they faced in the group stage. So, Porto is out of the contention. So are all of City’s English counterparts.
City’s likely opponents are– Atletico Madrid, Red Bull Salzburg, Monchengladbach, Shakhtar Donetsk, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Atalanta, Ajax, Sevilla, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Bruges, Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir.
There are many groups which are ‘too close to call’ as of now. The teams who qualify from those groups will only be known on the final matchday.
The draw will take place on December 14 in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?